Is it any wonder that the vast majority of IT leaders have no idea what is in their organization’s Application Portfolio, how much it costs, and whether it actually supports business objectives?Today’s IT portfolio management landscape is littered by spreadsheets, sharepoints, emails, and single purpose, fragmented point tools that require error-prone manual consolidation and rework, yet still fail to the information organizations need to make fact-based, data driven decisions. Cloudbyz ITPM is a new kind of tool: Built on the Salesforce1 Cloud platform, ITPM is the only integrated Project Portfolio solution, featuring fully integrated Project Portfolio Management, Application Lifecycle Management, and Application Portfolio Management capabilities, built and hosted on Salesforce1 for real time, 360˚ views of the entire applications landscape.
ITPM ensures cost savings through enhanced resource productivity, substantial cost avoidance with real-time visibility into the status of projects, and up to 60% savings by replacing/retiring legacy IT tools.
Built in APIs and easily implemented middleware solutions make integration (and subsequent retirement) of existing data sources as simple as a few clicks. Extracting actionable information is equally straight-forward, whether to an easily customized report or dashboard, one of our 150+ built-in templates, or to familiar tools such as MS Project.
Cloudbyz ITPM bridges the gap between IT and the Business, empowering organizations to:
- Gain real time insight into the current state of organizational initiatives, resources, and spending through the centralized collection of data from multiple sources and perspectives
- Make data driven decisions based on Cost, Business Value, Risk, Quality, to align resources and projects to Business priorities
- Identify and analyze application portfolio optimization and rationalization opportunities
- More rapid innovation, faster time to market for projects and programs
- Quickly and easily create dashboards and reports that meet user requirements
- Manage governance through business events such as M&A, divestiture, IT Strategy change, sourcing strategy change.